Friday, August 7, 2009

Sausage Sizzle with a mission...

G'day mates!

We, the Birth Attendants are standing at a sausage stand sizzling for a cause.. India, Tanzania & Philippines - those are the nations God is calling us to go to with our midwifery skills and serve.

My school is doing a fundraiser this weeekend. We're selling sausages and all the profit money is going towards the cost of our 8 month outreach. Pray for us this weekend. Pray for heaps of hungry sausage lovin' people to support us in our endeavor...

Picture to come soon.

If you've been waiting for an opportunity to support mission's work in developing nations, this is your day! Take this opportunity and don't let it go. You can give towards our outreach. Contact me to find out how.. orissamora@yahoo.com I'd love to talk to you!

Bless you heaps.

2 comments:

  1. How did the sausage sale go? I know Aussies are meat lovers, so I'll bet you sold batches!

    I keep hoping to help you raise some money, and I never forget your needs. I'm still on the lookout for the GoGirl in the mail. Hopefully it will e here any day!

    Love,

    Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much my pretty friend. I'm so glad everything is going wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete