Wednesday, August 5, 2009

another late night..

I went to the doctor today after morning lectures and found out that I have an ear infection and a sinus infection. I am now taking antibiotics. But they don't help with the pain. If you want to you can pray for my ear and sinuses. Thanks.

I've been editing statistics and writing a research paper on Tanzania for the past few hours. My group is three people and we've all had our sick days -But we're making it with God's help and getting the work done. It's due tomorrow! PS> tomorrow night is evangelism - I am so excited because I shared with a man named Alex two weeks ago at the mall about God's love and now he is beginning to believe in God. I may get to see Alex again tomorrow night and talk to him more. I will post the whole story later.

and in class today we heard a few more birth stories. and watched a birth video.

G'night ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment