Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HI :)

Dear family and friends,

I am really sorry that my updates have been few and far between. I think about you all alot and wonder how everyone is doing... Mom says you all wonder about me too and that's why I really need to write more when I update this blog and write more frequently. So, .. yes - I'll keep trying. Sometimes there's so much happening here I'm just not sure what to say.

I'd love to hear updates from you too, about your lives.

The sausage sizzle fundraiser went really well. I'll have to check again on the exact figures and then I'll post how much we raised!

My school leaves in one month for Tanzania.

It's late here and I don't have much time for this update because the skype callI made to my family lasted for almost two hours! That is a good thing - it was wonderful to see them ( video ) and talk to my mom and sisters.

I'm going to bed now - Goodnight ( really goodmorning to most of you! )

Sincerely, and thanks for checking in.. come back soon, love...

Orissa

2 comments:

  1. Orissa, just a quick little note to let you know I"m on here cchecking up on you and thinking and praying for you. I miss you sooo much and think about you very often. I cant wait till youcome home but I'm so happy that you are where you are and doing what you are doing. Its amazing that your going to be a MIDWIFE!!! That was always a dream of mine so maybe i'll be your little ems assistant... :) ps have you seen Stell-Graces pictures yet? THey are on face book. Let me know. Love your Christah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Orissa I just added pictures of Stella-Grace to my blogger account on here.

    ReplyDelete