Friday, August 7, 2009

August 4th


It was one year ago today that my friend Joshua Aaron went to be with Jesus. If I had to tell you in five words who Josh was;
I would say ... a man after God's heart.

Now on this very day one year later;
another good friend of mine, Christah Cato - has given birth to her first child!
A baby girl named Stella-Grace Adair.

Praise God "he makes all things beautiful in their time." Just wanted to post as I remember the life of a dear friend whose love changed my life and rejoice with another over the new life of her first baby girl! Life continues for Josh in heaven and one day we'll all be rejoicing forever!

I can't wait to meet you Stella-Grace. I love you heaps already.

Lovin' Jesus and people too,
Orissa

3 comments:

  1. (Sorry for the "delete"- I found some typo's!)

    This is so sweet Orissa! I didn't realize that it was year ago already that Josh went to his heavenly home. What a sweet coincidence that Christah had Stella-Grace on the very same day. You have placed your heart in Jesus' hand and he is healing it with many miracles.

    Love, Aunt Michelle

    p.s. Mom said you laughed when she told you about the special prize that I won and decided to send to you! I hope it gets here soon so I can put it in the care package that mama is making for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my comment or did it disapear? I love you. Orri. I have missed Josh and Stephen so much this last week. I am so thankful to the Lord for his unending mericies though. Everyday they are new. I had to think only of Gods grace and strength. I often think of Gods "coincidences" like Christa's baby on the same day as Josh's Homegoing. God knows our every need. Love Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a blessing for me to think of Stella-Grace and remember Josh! God is so neat... I wondered what day my baby would be born, and how great is our God!

    ReplyDelete