Friday, August 7, 2009

Sister Love.

Brave. This is someone whose servant heart has been a constant reminder to me of what love looks like the way Jesus loved. This is someone who will not just give someone a fish, she will teach them how to fish. She is loyal to the truth and values family. She speaks her mind and she's got a good mind. She really pays attention to people; she's observant and articulates those observations into words that have creative power to encourage actions. She's worth getting to know. Her opinion is important to me and I value her words because I trust her to speak the truth. She is becoming even more beautiful each day. This is someone who will go the extra mile. She'll get her hands dirty and get things done.
She is a natural born leader.
She is loved by God and she is fearfully and wonderfully made.

This is Marijah Erin Nitai Dasi, she is my sister.
We are separated by an ocean right now & I want her to know that my love is reaching out to her all the way from Australia!

Miji, I love you to bits, crumbs and pieces of apple pie,
Your big sister - Orissa the missionary.










2 comments:

  1. Marijah is sweet,
    Marijah is fun,
    Our Marijah,
    Is number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you won! (;
    This post is head & shoulders above mine, I'd say.

    But, I love you!
    (:

    I'm enjoying a wonderful visit at the Hingle's right now. I've been here since last Thursday, and I might be leaving tomorrow....or hopefully Tuesday if it's not too expensive to change my flight. (:

    We all miss you very much and wish you were here with us! Love you.

    Love,
    Little Sis

    ReplyDelete