Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm in Africa now :)

Hello to all!

I'm sorry there haven't been any updates in awhile...

I am in Tanzania now. We are going to start working in a hospital in Dar es Salaam next week.

On the bus today into the city I met a woman who is an assistant pastor. I was singing a song in Spanish about having faith like a grain of a mustard seed that can move mountains and she heard me and initiated a conversation. She is a born again Christian and we had a nice talk as we drove along. She said their Church is going to be praying for us midwives who are here to bring healthcare and God's kingdom.

If you want to hear testimonies from our team, check out the website we have ( http://www.ywamperth.org.au/ and look under the BAS birth attendant school and read our outreach testimonies each week! )

Keep praying for us!

Lovin' Jesus,
Orissa

1 comment:

  1. Orissa! I miss your smiling face. Sure wish you could be around. Blessings and love as you travel in Jesus' name.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete